Slinkys

Some people are like slinkys....they serve no apparent purpose, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Deep-Fried Goodness

So, last week we got a deep-fryer. Let me tell you, that is the best decision that we've ever made.

Ever since we got it, we haven't gone a day without deep-frying something or another.

Our favorite are beer-battered onion rings from Save-A-Lot. I don't know why, but these are super tasty.

I've never been much of a cook. I mean, I can cook and when I do, I make some really tasty meals, however, I'm lazy and I hate to cook. So anything easy is great for me.

Deep-frying is very easy. So far we've done fish, chicken, fries, onion rings and chimichangas. Next, we'll be trying deep-fried oreos and possibly pickles. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. The infamous whorebag counter. That is a little thing that shows how many people are reading the blog at the same time. So when it says 1, that means it is just you.

    But you can be a whore, if you want.

    ReplyDelete